The Top Powerlifters, Bodybuilders, Doctors, Therapists, Trainers, Strength Coaches, and Nutritionists all presenting their best information.
SWIS Symposium 2016 will bring hundreds of Personal Trainers, Chiropractors, Massage Therapists, Nutritionists, Strength and Condititioning Coaches, Powerlifters, Bodybuilders, Gym Owners, Industry Thought Leaders, and key influencers together from October 13 – 15 for a three-day experience by optimizing every point of training, diet, treatment and rehab for themselves and their clients.
Registration for the SWIS 2016 symposium and pre conferences With Dr. Stu McGill, Dr. David Leaf and Dr. Rob Rakowski is now open for you and your friends.
Read this entire email before you click any of the links to register because there is a number of package bundles that will save you even more money.
You have 7 different options to register.
SWIS 2016 Symposium Oct. 14-15
You can register now for SWIS 2016 for only $450.00 Canadian / $350.00 US.
Here is the link to register only for the SWIS 2016 Symposium.
Thursday October 13 – SWIS Full Day Pre Conference Seminars with Dr. Stu McGill, Dr. David Leaf, or Dr. Rob Rakowski
You can now sign up for the preconferences I am setting up on Thursday Oct. 13 with Dr. Stu McGill, Dr. David Leaf and Dr. Rob Rakowski.
All three seminars will be running from 8:00 – 5:00 pm. You can only attend one. The Registration cost is $297.00 each.
Here is the link to register for Dr. Stu McGill High Performance Training seminar on Oct. 13
Here is the link to register for Dr. David Leaf Performance Based Muscle Testing seminar on Oct. 13
Here is the link to register for Dr. Rob Rakowski Sport Nutrition seminar on Oct. 13
Best Deal – SWIS Symposium and Pre Conference Bundle Package
If you sign up for both the pre conference and also the symposium, the price is only $540.00 Canadian / $415.00 US in total.
This means I reduced the registration rate even more and you pay only $342.00 Canadian / $265.00 US for the symposium and $198.00 Canadian / $155.00 US for the pre conference seminar. You save close to $150.00 when you sign up for both.
Thats right. You get to attend one of the preconferences and also the symposium for only $540.00 Canadian / $415.00 US.
Here is the link to sign up for SWIS 2016 Symposium and Dr. Stu McGill High Performance Training seminar on Oct. 13
Here is the link to sign up for SWIS 2016 Symposium and Dr. David Leaf Performance Based Muscle Testing seminar on Oct. 13
Here is the link to sign up for SWIS 2016 Symposium and Dr. Rob Rakowski Sports Nutrition seminar on Oct. 13
This special deal is only on until July 10. Then the prices will increase. I am also expecting the preconferences will fill up fast and the symposium will be sold out.
So register today to make sure you get a seat at one of the top symposiums of the year.
Registration Prices and Dates
August 28 – Sept. 17, 2016
Early Registration – SWIS Symposium
$450.00 Can./$350.00 U.S.
Early Bundle Registration – SWIS and
$540.00 Can./$415.00 U.S.
Sept. 18 – Oct. 7, 2016
Regular Registration – SWIS Symposium
$495.00 Can./$380.00 U.S.
Regular Registration – SWIS and PreConference
$585.00 Can./$450.00 U.S.
At The Door – Onsite Only – After Oct. 8
$630.00 Can./$490.00 U.S.
At The Door – Onsite Only – After Oct. 8
SWIS and PreConference
$720.00.00 Can./$560.00 U.S.
And here is the incredible presenter list for SWIS 2016:
- SWIS 2016 Training Stream
- Matt Nichol – The Art and Science of Sports Assessment
- Bill Kazmaier and Jerry Pritchett – Squat,Bench,Deadlift,and Strongman Technique Coaching Points Workshop
- Matt Wenning – Deadlift Assessment and Technique Coaching Points Workshop
- Christian Thibaudeau -Olympic Lifting Technique Coaching Points Workshop
- Lorne Goldenberg – Advanced Strength and Conditioning for Hockey
- Dave Tate – Should You Open a Gym or Studio?
- Chris Duffin – Foot Mechanics, Cueing, and Corrections to Maximize Performance Workshop
- Mindi O’Brien and Stephanie Worsfold – Tips, Tricks and Advanced Weight Training Techniques for Bikini, Fitness and Physique Competitors Workshop
- John Meadows – Tips, Tricks and Advanced Weight Training Techniques for Physique/Bodybuilding Competitors Workshop
- Dorian Yates – Bodybuilding Techniques of a 6 Time Mr. Olympia
- SWIS 2016 Nutrition Stream
- Nanci Guest – The Genetics of Fat Loss and Muscle Hypertrophy
- Eoin Lacey – Applying Heart Rate Variability to Maximize Training and Nutritional Success
- Rick Collins – Personal Trainer and Strength and Conditioning Coach Scope of Practice and the Law
- Dr. Robert Silverman – Pain and Inflammation Supplementation for Weight Training Injuries
- SWIS Nutrition Panel – Supplements and Steroids – Myths, Misconceptions and the Truth
- Victoria Felkar – Muscle Hypertrophy and Fat Loss Nutritional Strategies for Female Competitors
- Dr. Rob Rakowski – Nutritional and Supplementation Protocols for Sleep
- David Sandler – Nutritional / Supplement Strategies for Intense Exercise
- Dr. Darryn Willoughby – Nutritional Needs of Strength and Power Athletes
- Dr. Dom D’Agostino – Nutritional Ketosis: Effects on Metabolic Regulation and Signaling
- SWIS 2016 Rehab Stream
- Paul Gagne – Postural Sports Performance:Advanced Technologies for Training Athletes with Low Back Pain
- Donnie Thompson – Advanced Low Back Mobility Techniques
- SWIS Rehab Panel – Demonstrating Their Favorite Rehab Exercise for Specific Weight Training Injuries
- JL Holdsworth – Hip Assessment and Rehab for Low Back Injuries
- Kevin Darby – Fascial Stretch Therapy Techniques for the Low Back
- Dr.Dale Buchberger – Advanced Soft Tissue Techniques for Low Back Injuries
- Ian King – Coaches Guide to Prevent, Identify, Manage,and Rehab Lower Back Injury Workshop
- Dr. Stu McGill – Tuning the Body for Performance and Injury Resilience
- Dr. Eric Serrano – Unusual Exercises for Rehabilitation and Treatment of Weight-Training Injuries
- Paul Chek – Back Pain As Emerging Consciousness
- SWIS 2016 Treatment Stream
- Dr. David Leaf – Muscle Testing Weight Training Low Back Injuries Workshop
- Dr. Peter Jaillet – Brain Based Treatment for Low Back Weight Training Injuries Workshop
- Dr. Karim Dhanani – Advanced German Biological Treatment for Metabolic Disorders
- Dr.Ken Kinakin – Assessment, Treatment and Rehab for Powerlifting Injuries Workshop
- Dr. Mark Scappaticci – Functional Integrated Techniques for Weight Training Low Back Injuries
- Dr. Anil Makkar – The Science of Jaw Power: Increase Weightlifting Performance with a Proper Bite
- Dr. John Rusin – Advanced Techniques for Weight Training Injuries
- Kelly Armstrong – MPS Neurostim for Weight Training Low Back Injuries
- Dr. George Roth – Matrix Repatterning for Weight Training Low Back Injuries
- SWIS Chiropractic Panel Demonstrating Specific Adjustments For Weight Training Injuries
- SWIS 2016 All Day Seminar Preconference – Thursday Oct. 13 – 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Dr. Stu McGill- Advanced Sports Training – McGill 3
- Dr. Rob Rakowski – Sports Nutrition
- Dr. David Leaf – Performance Based Muscle Testing
- SWIS 2016 Ozzie Talks – Thursday October 13 – 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Raising Money for Rescue Dogs and Free to the SWIS Delegates and Public
- Dr. Mauro Di Pasquale – Epigentics of Nutrition
- Dr. Mauro Di Pasquale – Questions and Answers Session
- Mike McKinnion – Food Addiction – Strategies to Overcome it
- Gaetan Boutin – Performance Strength Mechanics: Introducing torque, core stabilization and performance breathing to athletes
- Renee Primeau – Bikini and Figure Post Competition Eating and Emotional Management Strategies
- Dr. Erin Saltzman – Shockwave Therapy Applications and Demonstration
- Mat Boulé – Posturology for the Deadlift
- Dr. Martin Lai – Grip Strength Assessment and Training Protocols
- Dr. Scott Christie – Reps and Sets Determination through Technology
- Victoria Felkar – The Good, the Bad and the Juiced: A Critical Conversation about Muscle
- Nutritional Panel – Subjective and Objective Assessment Strategies to Determine The Best Diet For You
If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com and I will do my best to answer any questions you have.
Dr. Ken Kinakin